Friends, If you are looking for some inspirational quotes on Father Day Special, then you have come to the right place. But here you will find some great inspirational quotes that will touch you and your father.I wanted to devote an entire post to the daddies in our lives with a collection of dad quotes.
Here, you will get some famous quotes about Father, who you can write on greeting card on Father’s Day. So, this is the Top 20 Best Inspirational Quotes About Father.
20+ Touching and Inspirational Quotes About Father
1. “‘Why do men like me want sons?’ he wondered. ‘It must be because they hope in their poor beaten souls that these new men, who are their blood, will do the things they were not strong enough nor wise enough nor brave enough to do. It is rather like another chance at life; like a new bag of coins at a table of luck after your fortune is gone.'”
2. “By profession, I am a soldier and take pride in that fact. But I am prouder – infinitely prouder – to be a father. A soldier destroys in order to build; the father only builds, never destroys. The one has the potentiality of death; the other embodies creation and life. And while the hordes of death are mighty, the battalions of life are mightier still. It is my hope that my son when I am gone, will remember me not from the battle field but in the home repeating with him our simple daily prayer, ‘Our Father who art in Heaven.'”
3. “There’s something like a line of gold thread running through a man’s words when he talks to his daughter, and gradually over the years it gets to be long enough for you to pick up in your hands and weave into a cloth that feels like love itself.”
4. “I watched a small man with thick calluses on both hands work fifteen and sixteen hours a day. I saw him once literally bleed from the bottoms of his feet, a man who came here uneducated, alone, unable to speak the language, who taught me all I needed to know about faith and hard work by the simple eloquence of his example.”
5. “It was times like these when I thought my father, who hated guns and had never been to any wars, was the bravest man who ever lived.”
6. One night a father overheard his son pray: Dear God, Make me the kind of man my Daddy is. Later that night, the Father prayed, Dear God, Make me the kind of man my son wants me to be.
7. “Fifth Commandment: Honor thy father and thy mother; that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.”
8. “To be the father of growing daughters is to understand something of what Yeats evokes with his imperishable phrase ‘terrible beauty.’ Nothing can make one so happily exhilarated or so frightened: it’s a solid lesson in the limitations of self to realize that your heart is running around inside someone else’s body.”
9. When a child, my dreams rode on your wishes, I was your son, high on your horse, my mind a top whipped by the lashes of your rhetoric, windy of course.
10. “My father always told me, ‘Find a job you love and you’ll never have to work a day in your life.'”
11. “Your father, Jo. He never loses patience, never doubts or complains, but always hopes, and works and waits so cheerfully that one is ashamed to do otherwise before him.”
12. “I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.”
13. “It is a wise father who knows his child. But maybe it’s a very wise child who takes time to know his father.”
14. “A few days after we came home from the hospital, I sent a letter to a friend, including a photo of my son and some first impressions of fatherhood. He responded, simply, ‘Everything is possible again.’ It was the perfect thing to write because that was exactly how it felt.”
15. “Fifth Commandment: Honor thy father and thy mother; that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.”
16. When I was a kid, my father told me every day, ‘You’re the most wonderful boy in the world, and you can do anything you want to.’
17. “A father acts on behalf of his children by working, providing, intervening, struggling, and suffering for them. In so doing, he really stands in their place. He is not an isolated individual, but incorporates the selves of several people in his own self.”
18. “I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.”
INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES ABOUT FATHER DEATH
19. Dad… I keep thinking about, you even though it pains. I’d give anything to relive those memories again. I miss you.
20. I never knew that being fatherless would make me feel so aimless, worthless, powerless, heartless and helpless. I miss you dad.
More Quotes About Fathers Death Updating Soon
I Hope You all Readers Like this Article. If you Like this Article Plz Share With Your Friends and Other Family Member.